Best 5 DSLR Cameras under 40000 in India
- Are you searching for a high-end DSLR camera to enhance your photography skills or are you looking to buy your first DSLR camera or want to upgrade it? No matter what is the reason for your buying here we have the guide about the best DSLR camera under 40000 which will give you the top quality photographic experience.
Nikon D5600 (18-55mm VR Kit)
- Nikon D5600 is one of best mid-range advanced entry-level very capable DSLR. It is a DX-format sports camera. It is released in India at 24th November 2016.
- It has a 24.2 MP camera and CMOS Sensor with EXPEED 4 image processing engine with no optical low-pass filter which gives you breathtaking image quality.
- A Single-lens reflex digital camera with DX Image sensor format
- 5 mm x 15.6 mm Sensor size
- Max resolution of 6000 x 4000
- Expeed 4 Processor
- 24MP – APS-C CMOS Sensor
- No Optical low-pass (anti-aliasing) filter
- ISO 100 – 25600
- 2″ Fully Articulated Screen
- Optical (pentamirror) viewfinder
- 3 fps continuous shooting
- 1920 x 1080 video resolution
- Built-in Wireless
- 465g weight and Dimensions of 124 x 97 x 70 mm
- EN-EL14a lithium-ion battery & charger
|Remote controlling option with a smartphone||Only support 1080p video|
|Video Resolution of 1920 x 1080 Max||Costly compared with other models|
|Face Detection Focusing ability||a little bit of small in size|
|Long Battery Life of 820 shots|
|Selfie Friendly LCD Screen with 3.2” touch screen|
- This highly capable DSLR IS good for Family and casual photographers. It can be a little bit of hesitating option for those who are looking for a camera which will give them increasing amounts of manual control.
- It is available on 38,990.00 INR in amazon including all offers.
Canon EOS 1500D
- The Canon 1500D is one of the greatest DSLR cameras of all time. It is launched in August 2018. This one of the best budget cameras has been designed keeping in mind for photography enthusiasts people.
- 1 Mega Pixel camera
- LP-E10 Battery with Non-Touch Screen display
- 0 x 101.3 x 77.6mm Dimensions
- 427g of (only body) weight
- 1 megapixel APS-C CMOS image sensor
- DIGIC 4+ processor
- ISO 100 – 6400
- 3 fps Continuous shooting speed
- (Full HD 30p/25p/24p) maximum video quality
- All 9-AF points support f/5.6. Cross-type AF with center AF point.
- Wi-Fi / NFC connectivity options
- It is a very good camera One-handed shooting and has a good grip with ample rubber cladding on the right side of the camera. It’s hard to say that this is the best entry-level camera but still a great option for aspiring photographers.
|Good video capturing quality||The monitor is not very much adjustable|
|Very lightweight body||Average performance|
|Impressive screen quality||Not upgrade competitively enough|
|Excellent camera for beginner users|
|Cheaper according to competitors|
|Good battery life|
- Its available in amazon 39,900.00 INR. However, the price may be changed with time.so please check the latest price before buying.
Sony Alpha ILCE-6000L
- The Sony alpha ILCE-6000L is a versatile and advanced camera with a higher-resolution sensor, faster autofocus, and excellent shooting quality. Sony’s a6000 is a midrange DSLR that offers an excellent feature set with fast continuous performance and top-notch image quality.
- OLED viewfinder with 1440k dots
- Face Detection and intelligent scene recognition quality
- Wi-Fi and NFC, Microphone, USB connectivity
- 2 years of Warranty
- 5 x 15.6 mm CMOS 24.3 MP Resolution1080p HD Video Recording sensor
- Zoom, E-mountf/3.5-f/5.6 Aperture Auto Focus Lens
- Inbuilt Flash1/4000 sec Max Shutter Speed
- LCD3 in921600 dots View Finder
- Battery life up to 420 images
- Sony Alpha ILCE 6000L (16-50 mm) price in India is Rs. 37,990 in Amazon, last updated on January 13, 2019.
|First continuous shooting and autofocus||LCD quality could be better|
|High-quality image||Lacks of advanced feature|
|Superb low light performance||Screen not fully articulated|
|It has multiple custom control option||Short battery life|
|Good connectivity option|
|Lightweight and fast autofocus|
- It is a great camera for those who are looking for a feature-packed mirrorless camera at a decent price.
- The Sony Alpha ILCE-5100L Mirrorless Camera has CMOS Sensor and a 3 Inch display. Movies can be recorded at the highest resolution of 1920×1080 Pixels (1080p HD). It is launched in August 2014.
- General Mirrorless
- Sensor 24.3 MP Resolution
- Lens AutoFocus
- Display Touch3 in
- Features Inbuilt Flash1/4000 sec Max Shutter Speed
- Connectivity Wi-FiHDMIMicrophoneWi-Fi
|Excellent camera for beginners||Touchscreen performance, not excellent comparing with competitors|
|Good picture quality||No microphone socket|
|Excellent video capturing performance|
|Hard and tough body|
- It is currently available at Rs. 38,690 in India. It can be changed with time so please cheek lastest offer before buying.
- Nikon D3500 is introduced in August 2018. It is the latest launched camera of Nikon’s D3000 series. This entry-level DSLR is the successor Nikon D3400.
- Its the current price is around 35,200 RS in India.
- 24 megapixels’ camera
- Optical viewfinder
- 2-inch fully articulated screen
- 1920 x 1080 video resolution
- Built-in wireless capability
- 124 x 97 x70 mm dimensions of the camera
- 0 fps continuous shooting
- ISO 100 – 25600
- EXPEED 4 processor
- No anti-aliasing feature
- APS – C CMOS sensor
- 415 g weight
|Excellent Battery life||Price is quite high|
|Very good image quality||a little bit of heavy weighty|
|Very easy to use||No image stabilization|
|Value for money DSLR|
|Exceptional built quality|
|Very good professional video quality|
- It’s a refined and very successfully & effectively design for the beginners and easy to use for DSLR photography. It is also rated for longer battery life. So if you want a compact DSLR camera with affordable price then you can go for it.