Meizu launched its new smartphone Meizu E2 in China. The company launched Meizu E2 under two variants 3GB RAM & 32 GB ROM, and 4 GB RAM & 64 GB ROM.
3 GB RAM variant is priced CNY 1,299 (Approx 13000 INR) and 4 GB RAM variant costs CNY 1599 ( Approx 16000 INR). The phone will come to sale on 29th April.
Both smartphone variants runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, and packs a 5.5 Inch Full-HD display with 2.5 D curved glass. It packs a 3400 mAh battery that supports fast charging. The battery claimed to gets charged up to 40-45% within 30 minutes.
Also, the phone comes with fingerprint scanner within the home button. It has dual-SIM slots, both are hybrid in nature. Both Meizu E2 variants powered by 2.35 GHz MediaTek Helio P20 processor.
Another key spec of the phone is the introduction of 13 MP back camera with Quad-LED Flash. Also, it holds 8 MP camera on the front end that supports video calling.
Key specs of Meizu E2: –
- OS: Android 6.0
- Display: 1920×1080 Pixels, 5.5 Inch Full-HD screen display
- Memory: 32/64 GB Internal Memory (expandable up to 64 GB)
- RAM: 3/4 GB
- Processor: 2.35 GHz MediaTek Helio P20 Processor
- Camera: 13 MP Rear Camera, 8 MP front camera
- Connectivity: 4 G LTE, 3G, Dual SIM, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Battery: 3400 mAh