VIVO India launched VIVO V5s in India Today. The phone is a successor of VIVO V5 launched in the November 2016. It is priced 18, 990 INR.
The phone is looking a close competition to OPPO F3 Plus launched in the last month. It packs a 20 MP selfie camera and comes with a pre-installed selfie editing app. Also, it holds 13 MP back camera.
The VIVO V5s Matte Black release date in India is 6th May while it is available for pre-orders from today itself. Vivo V5s crown Gold color variant will come to sale on 20th May 2017.
V5s runs on Android v6.0 and bears a 5.5 Inch HD IPS LCD display with 2.5 D curved Glass, and Gorilla Glass. The Phone is powered by 1.5 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor coupled to 4 GB RAM.
V5s is fuled with 3000 mAh battery. It Supports Dual-SIM, 4G connectivity, Wi-Fi, GPRS, and GPS technologies in India.
Specs of VIVO V5s: –
- OS: Android v6.0
- Display: 720×1280 Pixels, 5.5 Inch screen display
- Memory: 16 GB Internal Memory (expandable up to 64 GB)
- RAM: 4 GB
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Octa-core Processor
- Camera: 13 MP Rear Camera, 20 MP front camera
- Connectivity: 4 G, VoLTE, 3G, Dual SIM, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Battery: 3000 mAh