THE BIGGER PICTURE IS COMING SOON IN INDIA-XIAOMI MI
We mostly heard about smart-phones i.e., phones are getting smart, what if I say that now TV’s is also getting smarter?! Yes, you heard it right. Xiaomi mi launched its smart variant TV 4 65-inch after they introduced its 75-inch TV a few weeks back. Xiaomi mi TV 4 65-inch already started selling in China at a price of CNY 5,999 which is around 63,300. And now they are planning to launch it in India.
Xiaomi mi already captures the Indian market for so long. For now, the largest screen size TV which is available in the Indian market of mi TV 4 variant is 55-inch at a price of 44,999. It is believed that mi TV 4 65-inch has the biggest screen among all the TV’s they launched till now. Xiaomi mi TV 4 65-inch is giving tough competition to Samsung, Sony, LG by offering a bigger screen with comparatively less price.
Specifications & Features of Xiaomi mi TV 4 65-inch
- Size of the TV is 65-inch and its thickness is 7.5mm
- Powered by the quad-core Amlogic Cortex A53 chipset paired with Mali-450 GPU
- Runs on Android-based PatchWall UI
- It has 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage
- 4K display with HDR support
- Supports Dolby DTS-HD audio
- AI-powered voice system – accessed via remote
- It has a body of metal and with minimal bezels
The launch date in India and its price is yet to be decided.